Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

the record player premiere

I bought a few records recently and listening to them on my grandparents' old record player has inspired me to put together this small clip that illustrates how I enjoy it. This was my first time using Final Cut editing software and I must say I am addicted to it. I am now in the process of putting together a similar film about my process of sewing a dress. I also have a documentary in the works so stick around for more video posts : ) Hope you are able to enjoy some lovely spring weather today.

ps. I was featured today on Laura Toeniskoetter's blog: Pens and a Camers Lens. Head over there to check out 5 fun facts about me and while you're there why not poke around a bit. 

1 comment:

  1. So many precious memories were made with that old stereo. It was well used and much loved.
    So nice to see it in use once more!

    ReplyDelete